Improper use or maintenance of 304 stainless steel coil
will cause rust or yellow spots on the surface of the product, so the following precautions should be understood when using stainless steel coil
1. When using stainless steel coils, if there are welding chips, cement, oil stains, white ash, putty, sand ash, etc. attached to the surface of the product, it should be cleaned in time, otherwise it will cause rust or mildew after a certain time.
2. Due to the difference in water quality in different regions, or the water quality of iron-containing elements discharged from the galvanized pipe, if there are water stains on the surface of stainless steel products for a long time, it will easily cause floating rust if it is not cleaned up in time.
3. Newly renovated houses with mineral materials or acidic, alkaline dust falling on the surface of the product once it is not cleaned up in time, if it is damp, it will easily cause floating rust.
4. If pig iron and other items come into contact with the surface of stainless steel for a long time, it will also cause rust, mildew or discoloration.
5. When chemicals, detergents, paints, sauces, oils, pesticides and other chemicals remain on the surface of stainless steel products for a long time, they are easy to cause mildew or rust.
6. When processing and installing stainless steel products, be extra careful to prevent the stainless steel surface from being scratched by the edge.
After installing and using the stainless steel coil, please scrub the dirt and water stains on the surface of the stainless steel plate with a cotton cloth dipped in clean water.
In the process of using or caring for the product, please be sure not to brush the surface of the product with wire balls or hard materials, such as rust or yellow spots caused by external erosion, you can use a damp cotton cloth dipped in old-fashioned toothpaste to brush clean. Then use cotton cloth dipped in transformer oil or sewing machine oil to apply a protective layer on the surface of the product to create a protective layer to prevent secondary erosion.